Fastbraces® use advanced technology to help straighten your teeth quicker than traditional braces. At Cigno Dental Care, Dr. Cigno, Dr. Al-Kassab, and Dr. Musto can help you get that straight smile in about one year – or sooner – through this safe and convenient treatment. To learn more about Fastbraces® in St. Louis, Missouri, and to set up a consultation with our caring dentists, please contact our office at 314-450-7074.
What if you could straighten your teeth in a shorter period of time? Fastbraces® are designed to straighten your teeth faster so you can achieve your ideal smile sooner! Our dentist is pleased to provide Fastbraces as a fast, safe, and affordable alternative to traditional braces. While the average treatment time with traditional braces is 18-30 months, Fastbraces can straighten your teeth in an average of only one year – and in some cases, in just a few months. Fastbraces uses a new, patented triangular bracket design, a special heat-activated wire, and cutting-edge techniques to straighten your teeth faster.
- Fast: Patients can now get results often with less sensitivity, in about a year, and in some cases, just a few months.
- Safe: There are no more risks with Fastbraces than those associated with traditional braces. Additionally, the fact that the braces are on for less time means that there is possibly less chance of tooth decay due to improper oral hygiene.
- Convenient: Treatment typically takes just a few visits at the doctor’s office. Less doctor visits mean less money spent, less gas used getting to and from the doctor’s office, and less time off school or work.
FASTBRACES VS. TRADITIONAL BRACES
Traditional braces straighten your teeth by first moving the crowns of the teeth (the portion of the tooth that is visible above the gums), and then repositioning the roots of the teeth. In contrast, Fastbraces works on moving the roots of the teeth beginning on the first day of treatment. This has several advantages, such as:
- Making your orthodontic experience more comfortable and efficient
- Greatly shortening your overall treatment time
- Reducing the risk of tooth decay due to improper oral hygiene while wearing braces
Fastbraces are available in both metal and ceramic brackets; ceramic brackets are a good choice for more discreetly straightening your teeth.
To learn more about the advantages of Fastbraces, please call or visit us today.